SHIPPING & RETURNS
- We offer returns including exchanges on all full priced products if you notify us within 14 days of receiving your purchase.
- We are unable to accept returns for a refund on all sale items for incorrect choice, fit or change of mind.
- All sale items may be exchanged for a different size of the same style if available, otherwise a credit note with no expiry will be issued only.
- If you would like to return your purchase please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be sent a Returns Form and instructions on returning the product. After notifying us, customers have 7 days to return the product in its original condition.
- There is no exchange or refund on any SALE items.
- Royal Cub will only accept items that have not been worn and are in their original condition with tags attached, unworn, unwashed and unstained.
- Any returns that do not meet our Policy may be issued with a credit note or will not be accepted and will be returned to you at your own expense.
- Royal Cub is not liable for the loss of an item being returned and we strongly recommend that you return it using registered mail.
- We cannot process your return until we receive your goods via post only.
- If a manufacturing fault occurs under normal use (not including general wear and tear) please contact us at email@example.com with a copy of your order and a detailed description & images of the fault. Returns will not be honoured if the item has been mistreated.
Subject to stock availability. We try to maintain accurate stock counts on our website but from time-to-time there may be a stock discrepancy and we will not be able to fulfill all your items at time of purchase. In this instance, we will fulfill the available products to you, and contact you about whether you would prefer to await restocking of the backordered item or if you would prefer for us to process a refund.
2. Delivery Terms
2.1 Transit Time Domestically: In general, domestic shipments are in transit for 2 - 7 days
2.2 Dispatch Time: Orders are usually dispatched within 2 business days of payment of order. Our office operates on Monday - Friday during standard business hours, except on national holidays at which time the office will be closed. In these instances, we take steps to ensure shipment delays will be kept to a minimum.
2.3 Change Of Delivery Address: For change of delivery address requests, we are able to change the address at any time before the order has been dispatched.
2.4 If you have entered the incorrect mailing address and there has been no address requests and parcel has been delivered, Royal Cub will not be liable for incorrect delivery.
2.5 P.O. Box Shipping: Royal cub will ship to P.O. box addresses using postal services only. We are unable to offer couriers services to these locations.
2.6 Items Out Of Stock: If an item is out of stock, we will dispatch the in-stock items immediately and send the remaining items once they return to stock.
2.7 Delivery Time Exceeded: If delivery time has exceeded the forecasted time, please contact us so that we can conduct an investigation.
2.8 Tracking Notifications: Upon dispatch, customers will receive a tracking link from which they will be able to follow the progress of their shipment based on the latest updates made available by the shipping provider.
2.9 Parcels Damaged In Transit: If you find a parcel is damaged in-transit, if possible, please reject the parcel from the courier and get in touch with our customer service. If the parcel has been delivered without you being present, please contact customer service with next steps.
3. Customer service
For all customer service enquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org